Can you really ever have too many letters for your projects? I know I can't! Words make the page and alpha sets are a necessity.
To build up that letter stash, today's steal contains:
* KI Memories' die cut Pop Culture "lace" alpha cardstock - precision die cut numbers that can be used as an overly, a background, or trimeed into pieces for a border
* Dream Street's white adnesive cardstock alpha stickers - white letters are a perfect addition to any project. You can doodle on them, paint them, distress them, or just leave them white.
* Botanico adhesive cardstock letters from Chatterbox in blue, green, & brown
* Chipboard Lovelines adhesive alphas from Cosmo Cricket
* Impress-on alpha rub-on swatch book from Creative Imaginations - a full book of letters in different fonts, styles, & colors
* 2 sheets of Glitz' Plum Crazy carstock sticker alphas in a fun plum color
* 2 sheets of thick cardstock borders from Maya Road - paint or cover the border & you have a great play to add your letter!
* piece mini tag coaster keychain from Maya Road - an alterable album and is perfect for your next gift or project. Each book has 6 pages made of thick chipboard which makes them easily alterable and/or paintable. The Tag Coaster Album measures 3" x 4"and comes on a beaded chain.
Now you'll have a good supply of letters so that you'll be prepared for any project. And it's yours for only $9.49*!! You'll save 68% off retail!
*$2.75 shipping additional