Wednesday, September 8

Stamp Bundle


I started my crafting as a stamper--one stamp party & I knew I had a new "habit". That led to lots of other things but without that first stamp, I'd never have gotten where I am now.

To remember my roots, I want to offer you 2 stamps today---ok, in reality, it's more than that! You get 2 stamp packages with a huge number of combinations.
* 7 Gypsies' 97% Certifiable™ Stamps: Interchangeable Rectangle Stamp w. Hand Drawn Seals -- 3 different seals & self-inking stamp

* Heidi Swapp's date roller stamp - this stamp is a twist on the classic date stap - a heidi handwritten original that covers all the months and days of the year


You can use the 7 Gypsies label stamp for so many things--words, photo tag, dates, even gift tags. And the date stamp can be used for just about ANY project. Put the 2 of them together & you have a ton of options! So hurry on over to get your stamps for only $9.49*--that's more than 50% off the retail price!!

*$3.00 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment