Friday, February 4

Kim's Card Kits - Love You! Kit


Kim's cards are so stinkin' cute! When she contacted me with these 4 sweet LOVE cards, I knew I just had to have them! She says they are Valentine cards but I see anniversary, I love you, or a note to your sweetie! You could even use the pieces & make a super sweet Valentine layout, too.


This kit includes 4 fun & cute cards that are simple to assemble. The cards feature embossed stickers, paper & brads from We R Memory Keepers' new Be My Valentine line.


This card kit includes embossed valentine cardstock sticers, shimmer brads, cards, envelopes, and all the pre-cut cardstock pieces to make the cards shown. With full instructions, you can't go wrong!


This is a $10 kit but you can get it here for only $6.99---a 30% savings!! They will ship on Monday 2/7 with First Class Mail so you will have them in plenty of time for the holiday!


$3.75 shipping additional


All pieces archival safe

1 comment: