Thursday, October 28
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so it's the perfect time to do a project or layout in pink! It reminds all us ladies of the importance of getting checked out. Make it fun & crazy then document it with all these goodies!
* 7 Gypsies' clear acrylic tabulated album - Clear Acrylic Albums give you the freedom to be creative. Includes five clear acrylic pages and two binding rings . Use paint, ink, transparencies, paper, chipboard, cardstock, embellishments¿the possibilities are endless. Album measures 6x6 .
* Pink Lipstick glimmer glam from Tattered Angels - a water soluble color, but with added glitter that gives a great effect. Glimmer Glam can be used including metal, fabric, acrylic, wood, paper and vellum. The color applied with a brush that sits in the lid.
* 65 pieces of buttons, brads, felt flowers, and more from Zinnia's flower embellishment kit by Little Yellow Bicycle
* 2 jewel flourishes in rose & pink from Zva Creations - use these as a whole flourish or cut apart to add several small flourishes to your project
* Creative Charms pink fab brads - 3 different sizes to add that finishing touch
* 2 sheets Fleuriste cardstock stickers from Cosmo Cricket - Pink overload can be diminished with these lovely quotes that coordinate with the flower embellishsment kit
All this for only $13.99!! That a great steal at 60% off retail!!
$3.50 shipping additional