Monday, October 25

Notes & Quotes Bundle

Notes & Quotes Bundle




If you're like me, I love adding notes & quotes to my projects but it seems I'm a little short on these particular embellishments. So today's steal tries to fulfill that area.



In this bundle, you'll get.......

* 7 Gypsies' Take Note acrylic stamp set -- 11 different stamps in a 4x5 sheet
* Distressed Couture rub-ons from Glitz -- these are so fun & I love some of the sayings
* Chatterbox Fabulous Deluxe brads -- OMG! These are so cool!
* Fabric Snip Its from Shabby Green Door -- These fabric bits add a vintage look to any craft project! This package contains one 6x6in fabric sheet of uncut accents.
* 6 brown Transferware journaling cards from Jenni Bowlin
* Petaloo's brown layered daisies with glitter -- of course we had to put something shiny in the bundle!

This is a bundle worth over $35 but it can be yours for only $12.99!! That's over 60% off retail!!



$3.00 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment