Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is on the way......next thing you know it's going to be Christmas!! I even saw my first holiday commercial on TV today!!
* 2 sheets of Basic Grey glazed cardstock--one each Holly Flourish and Blizzard
* 6 sheets double sided Dream Street Wonderland paper (this is so fun!)
* 2 sheets of Love, Peace, Joy from Be Blessed
* Karen Foster's Holly & Berry Sparkleburst brads---what a great holiday embellishment!
* 2 white pearl self-adhesive snowflakes from Zva Creative
* Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses epoxy stickers
* 2 die cuts striped candy canes from Deluxe Cuts
With all this, you can make at least 2 or 3 layouts, some cards, or even some ornaments! And you'll save over 60% off retail by spending only $8.99 for everything! Now THAT's a deal for a steal!