Sunday, November 14

My Mind's Eye Paper Extravaganza




These are 3 of my favorite lines---I use them in my own personal projects. I was so excited to grab these & share them with you at a fantastic price! We also threw in some matching embellishments to give you a great start on your projects!


Each My Mind's Eye paper kit includes: 30 sheets of double-sided, 12X12 cardstock paper, plus over 75 mix & match accessory pieces from the Andrea Victoria, Ooh La La, & Pretty Please lines

* Artsy.licious/Chatterbox Fabulous Brads in Kohl (black) to go with the Ooh La La papers

* Bloom Fabulous Frames from Artsy.licious/Chatterbox, Creative Charms pink assorted jewel brads, and a roll of narrow pink satin ribbon to go with the Pretty Please line

* Blue glitter daisies with glitter centers from Petaloo to go with the Andrea Victoria line

All together you get over $46 worth of product for only $17.99!! That's more than 60% off retail price!! And with all the papers being double sided, you get even more bang for your buck!


$4.99 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment