Tuesday, May 17

Chic Bebe Kits & Blingage!!!



Teresa Collins in one of my favorite lines (okay, so I have a lot of favorites!) and I love these Chic Bebe books! They don't have to be just for bebe's either---I made one for my a friend's son & he's 10. You just have to think outside the box!!

Each Chic Bebe Paper & Accessories Kit includes:

* 12x12 double sided cardstock papers
* 12x12 transparencies
* 9x9 chiboard album covers & rings
* die cut chipboard elements
* sheet of alphabet stickers
* journaling cards
* greeting cards
* 2 packages greeting cards & envelopes
* ribbon
* tags

AND.......as a bonus......Teresa's BLINGAGE! These are awesome---very solid pieces.

For the Chic Bebe Boy kit --  Brooke's flower,  Zach's bookplate, Miranda's jewels
For the Chic Bebe Girl kit -- Paisley's flower, Amy's gems, McKay's gems

This is a $53 kit but you can have it for only $19.99! That's a 63% savings!!!











$6.99 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment