Wednesday, May 18

Distressed Detour Kit



It's official. I've become a Glitz junkie!! When this kit came my way, I knew it would be a great deal for everyone.....including me!! LOL I snagged a kit out for myself before putting it here......shhhhh, don't tell! :)  We're even spotlighted over on the Glitz blog today--another reason to love them!

We're calling this the Distressed Detour Kit from Glitz Designs for lack of a better term. :)  It includes...

           
            Detour Arrows Paper
            Detour Map Paper
            Detour Stripe Paper
            Love Games Scorecard Paper
            Kismet Brown Paper
            Kismet Ledger Paper
            Detour Titles Stickers
            Distressed Coutour Glitzers (clear designer stickers with BLING!)
            Detour Rubons
            Kismet Journaling Stickers
            Black Damask Rubons
            Vintage Love Compass Stamp

And because I love embellishments, we're adding a pack of Mulberry Street Giant Daisy Layer flowers by Petaloo---6 coordinating flowers, 2 each of 3 designs.
All this comes to about a $33 retail value but we have it for only $12.99!!! That's a 60% savings over retail!!  You're gonna love this one!



$4.99 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment