Monday, June 28

Monday's Urban Pink Bundle

Don't you just love the pink & black color combination? Pink has always been my favorite color. Add black or brown to it, I'm a happy girl!

Today's deal will give you plenty of pink & black in......

* 2 sheets each of Glitz's Hot Mama Damask, Audrey Scallops, and Bella Donna Mia paper (double sided)
* 1 sheet of DCWV's Lipstick specialty paper with silver glitter circles
* Black Urban Ink die cut alphabet letters from Dream Street
* 1 package of gorgeous black & white shimmer flowers from Creative Charms
* Pink Vintage Brad package also from Creative Charms
* 8 fun new Modern Buttons in Thunder (black) from Bazzill
* 3 coordinating yards of ribbon including 1/2" taffeta, 1" organdy, and white with black trim organdy


This would be a great bundle for a little girl, pre-teen, or teenager for a card, layout, or another project. Personally, I use the damask paper all the time---I had a stash of my own before I even ordered this!

You'll save over 50% retail on this bundle at $11.69*. The papers alone would normally cost almost $8! That's a huge deal for a steal!
* shipping is $3 due to weight of the papers

No comments:

Post a Comment