Tuesday, June 22

On the Road Again


On the Road Bundle
We love to travel, especially on the road. Driving lets us find all the quirky, fun places & signs along the way. I have a camera in my purse now (although the battery was dead on our last trip!) just record those things.
So when I saw these products, I knew I had to get them! In my head I can see all these travel papers and embellishments adorning the Glimmer Glass Album along with the Glimmer Mist. Now if I could just find time to do it.....


You'll find in your bundle:
•3 various sheets of travel themed papers

•2 sheets each of Karen Foster blue grunge and brown travel grunge

•Bazzill Metallic Rusted bling heavy-duty cardstock

•Fun Destination rounds from Lil Davis (2 in a package)

•Bingo Board & Calling Cards (3 pieces) from Tattered Angels

•Regal Glimmer Glass Album with a die cut cover, 3 die cut tabs, and 8 chipboard pages by Tattered Angels

•One random 1 oz bottle of Glimmer Mist (colors could include Olive Vine, Yellow Daisy, Coffee Shop, or Walnut Gold) also from Tattered Angels

Can't you just envision the Glimmer Mist on the album with all the coordinating goodies? What a great way to try a new mist color & try some new toys. Everything arrives at your door for $13.29*. If this is anything like the Tattered Angels bundle last week, they'll go fast!



* due to the weight of the book & mist, shipping is a little more today--$4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment