Tuesday, June 29
Tuesday's Blue Skies Bundle
My inspiration for this bundle is the Blue Eyes "bling" paper from Bazzill. The color is just so spectacular, it reminds me of the blue skies right outside my door. And because the clear sky makes me happy, YOU get to reap the benefits of a great deal for a steal!
Today's bundle will include:
* 2 sheets of Bazzill Bling Blue Eyes paper--if you've never used it, there's not only texture but a sparkly shimmer to the paper. I love this stuff!
* 8 sheets total of Dream Street Rock 'n Roll papers including Marbles, Rockin, Rollin, and Gear
* This really cool 12x12 chipboard frame sheet from Dream Street--you can use it as an overlay by painting it, stamping it, covering it in paper, or spraying it with Glimmer Mist. Turn it this way or that way, cut it into smaller sections, or use it as a template for placement. Very versatile!
* 5 pieces of clear decorative edge photo mats from Little Yellow Bicycle
* 4 white wild daisy flowers from Petaloo
* 76 blue gradient jewels from Creative Charms
* Ranger's Stickles glitter glue (best on the market) in a coordinating color
* 3 yards of fun ribbons--1 yard each of a brown with blue dot grosgrain, cream with white dot sheer organdy, and a fun blue twill with stars
So many projects come to mind with this bundle! Your mind will be swirling with ideas when you receive this bundle!! For only $11.59*, you'll save over 55% off retail---what a deal!
*shipping is additional $2.75