Thursday, July 29
Have you seen this Chatterbox Brad Maker? You can make your own customized brads--just like Designer Kathie McGuire did on this gorgeous tri-fold card. You use one of the 3 different sized punches on your own paper, adhere it to the brad, and add the clear epoxy crystal & you're done!
Today you get
* Chatterbox's Brad Maker kit-- Includes 8 large brads, 10 medium brads, 14 small brads, 3 punch tools, 1 sheet of self-adhesive epoxy crystals, and 1 sheet of adhesive circles.
* 4 pieces of circle boards from 7 Gypsies--Embellish it for your own unique look or punch a hole to make an adorable little album (6 in. diameter
* Maya Road's signature ribbon pack--1 yard each of Crushed Velvet, Velvet Ric Rac, Stiched Grasgrain, Cotton Ric Ric and Twill.
*6 sheets of awesome linen-textured, double-sided paper from Little Black Dress--Dinner with Friends, Black Tie Affair, and the Out on the Town with 4-6x6 patterns
* Textured Raven 80 lb cardstock from Bazzill
* 76 white pearls in various sizes from Creative Charms
* 2 symmetrical flourishes by Zva Creative
a fun, gold & silver buckle to use as a frame on any project (the center of the card sample)
You can find the instructions for this very cool tri-fold card here. Kathie showed me how to do it & it's extremely easy!!
You can have all these goodies while they last for only $15.99*---the brad maker alone sells for more than that online! Everything in the bundle would normally sell for over $40 so you're getting a 65% discount!!
*$4.80 Priority shipping additional