Friday, July 16
This line of paper cries out "romance" to me. It's such a stylish combination of elegant papers & modern elements. Add in the elegant embellishments and you'll have such a lovely project.
•4 sheets of double-sided Dream Street's Simply Stated line--1 each of Grapevine Gossip & Precisely Put and 2 sheets of Dear Diary (12x12)
• 2 sheets of double-sided Rue Beau 12x12 from Dream Street
• 4 6x6 Journaling Essentials die cut square stickers that you can add for your love story
• Chatterbox's Book Cloth Love Notes stickers with a family theme--book cloth stickers make it fast and easy to make your projects momentous. A beautiful way to add quotes, sayings, or journaling prompts to your projects Use to create meaningful layouts, cards, tags, or gifts in just a matter of minutes.
•A beautiful roller stamp in an elegant Damask pattern from Glitz. Simply roll the stamp on an ink pad and then roll it onto your project. Fun to use!!
• 1 yard of Maya Road's absolutely gorgeous brown sequin trim that you just HAVE to use in this project!
• 1 yard of an elegant hand-crocheted trim that exemplifies romance
Can't you just see these used in a love story layout, maybe a wedding or anniversary layout, or even a family (full of love!) project? It can be in YOUR house in just days for only $10.59*!!! That's a huge 66% off retail! Holy cow!
*$3.50 shipping additional