Thursday, July 8

Retro Fun Bundle

I grew up in the 60's & 70's (that sounds so long ago!) so I am a big fan of retro items. When I saw these papers from Dream Street, it called my name and brought back memories. I knew I HAD to have it!! So now YOU get to share it with me!

Included in this Retro Fun Bundle......

•5 sheets of Dream Street's Oceanside line--Luau (2 sheets), Clear Water, & Bungalow (2 sheets)
• 6 sheets of coordinating "grunge" paper from Karen Foster--2 sheets of each
green, wine, and a matching stripe paper
Dream Street's matching Oceanside alphabet cardstock stickers
• A sheet of Dream Street's Oceanside 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" square coardstock stickers (4 stickers) that will fit on chipboard or on a page layout
• 2 large bracket banner chipboard covers from Daisy Bucket--nice, thick chipboard to use in your project
• 4 layered daisies with glitter from Petaloo in a cool matching chocolate color
• 3 yards of matching ribbon--sage grosgrain, pink organdy with brown polka dots, and wine striped grosgrain



Wow! Lots of fun, retro papers with matching embellishments---and a book on top of that! All yours for only $9.79*! That's 65% off retail!! It would cost that much for papers alone! Grab YOUR deal for a steal before they're gone!!



*$2.75 shipping additional

No comments:

Post a Comment